INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(and consent to the processing of personal data)
- Charles University, Ovocný trh 560/5, 116 36 Prague 1, IČO: 00216208 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator")
Scope of personal data processed by the Administrator:
- Name, surname, maiden name, title, telephone, e-mail, address of permanent / temporary residence, date and place of birth, birth number, information on the educational attainment of the course participant, which takes place on the selected date (hereinafter "Course")
Legal reasons for processing personal data:
- Name, surname, maiden name, title, telephone, e-mail, address of permanent / temporary residence, date and place of birth, birth number, information on the participant's education for the purpose of issuing a course certificate
- Fulfillment of legal obligations of the Administrator, connected with the provision of the Course
Purpose of personal data processing:
- Registration of course participants, ensuring adequate care for the health status of participants, protection of vital interests of data subjects, granting a certificate of completion of the course, offers of follow-up and supplementary courses
Retention period of personal data:
- For a period of 30 years from the granting of the consent
Privacy Manager Statement:
- The controller declares that it will collect and process personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the specified purpose and process them only in accordance with this purpose. Employees of the controller or other persons (other processors) who process personal data on the basis of a contract with the controller are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data, even after the termination of employment or agreed work.
You have the right to:
- request information on what personal data are being processed about the person of the course participant
- request the deletion of personal data if you consider that there is no reason to process them
- request the correction of personal data if they are invalid or outdated
- request that your personal data not be processed until the legitimacy of the above objections has been resolved
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection (DPO) available at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONSENT TO PHOTOGRAPHY
During the course, we sometimes manage to take photos, which you can then download from our Facebook profile. The photos serve as a reminder of the course, exceptionally you use them for the promotional purposes of our activities. By submitting the application, you agree that you do not mind being in the photos. If any of you really mind being in these photos, please let us know in advance.
Consent to the processing of personal data:
I hereby give my free and informed consent to the processing of the above personal data processed for the purpose of documentation and promotion of the activities of the First Aid Group at the Charles University in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, and in accordance with the relevant national legislation.