Module 5: ordering
A total of 10 tasks, in which your task is to arrange the individual statements chronologically as they follow each other in a given procedure. In this module you train not only words, but also phrases and sentences. Example task:
- "Consciousness and breathing" (assign numbers 1 to 5, 1 = first step, 5 = last step)
- Call him by his name.
- Clap your hands and shake him.
- Try the painful impulse.
- Tilt the head back and check the breathing.
- Call 155 and keep checking the vital signs.
1) Consciousness and breathing
2) Resuscitation - adult
3) Resuscitation - infant
5) Severe bleeding
6) Spinal injury
10) Car accident